Credit Counselling Victoria - PDSC Trustee Site
Get Started Today!
Our Bankruptcy Trustees are here to help!
Also be sure to check out our FAQ Pages
Compare Your Debt Repayment Options
The best to ensure that you are making the correct decision in any
situation is to ensure that the information you are dealing with is
accurate and timely. If you are not sure if you should be concerned
about your financial debt situation, the first step may be to review
the set of questions below to set your mind at ease.. Do any of them
relate to you?
1. Using debt to pay for everyday household expenses?
2. Are you getting regular phone calls and/or letters from collection
agencies and creditors?
3. Do you find it necessary to take cash advances from one credit
source to pay another? (robbing Peter to pay Paul?)
4. Are your financial worries affecting your at home life, your
personal relationships ,or your ability to concentrate at work
and/or adding to your daily stress?
5. Do you follow the credit card company’s “minimum monthly
payment” on a regular basis?
6. Do you never get ahead of your debts even though you are
paying the most that you can each month?
7. Are you lying in bed at night or daydreaming during the day
worrying about your finances?
8. Do you find that your only option is to cut down on personal
needs such as nutritious food, medications, etc. to meet your
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, (especially
the first few) you may need the assistance of a federally licensed
Chartered Insolvency Professional to help you take charge of your
finances. Your first consultation is free.
There may be other solutions to your personal situation other than
bankruptcy. If you want to take charge of your financial health, start
by talking to a bankruptcy trustee, as debt-restructuring expert a
trustee can help you will discover ways you can not only pay off your
debts off, but also recover your financial freedom.
Personal Bankruptcy (2)
Repair Your Credit (2)
Legislative Changes (2)
Money Management (6)
Money Saving Tips (2)
Bankruptcy Alternatives (1)
After Bankruptcy (1)
Debt Management (5)
Credit Counselling (2)
Debtor / Creditor Rights (1)